Si vous voulez vous inscrire ou juste vous connecter, c'est par ici Smile
Si vous voulez vous inscrire ou juste vous connecter, c'est par ici Smile
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le forum des FraG team française OFFICIELLE d'Assault Cube

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Les recrutements Fr#aG sont ouverts Smile ENJOY
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Assault Cube News

3 participants
AuteurMessage
|BC|Veri
Invité
Anonymous

Assault Cube News Empty
MessageSujet: Assault Cube News   Assault Cube News Icon_minitimeDim 9 Mai - 3:35

Hello fellow AC players and great friends!!

I’m here to bring forth the message of vital news in the AC community! Myself, along with Sp33dy, Bukz, Panda, Fugutive, and more joining, have decided to re-launch AC-NEWS.

AC-NEWS will include events and happenings you all will find interest in and we encourage debate and discussions in our comment section below the article  We will also create a tranquil atmosphere where you will be able to relax and have a laugh of what you read, which won’t always be dead serious 
Together we hope that this online newspaper filled with updates of tourneys, clans, players, and AC in itself would benefit all and give the Ac community an outlet to stress and tension.

Me and my companions will work hard for what YOU want to know more about and will strive towards it day by day, so please don’t hesitate to give us suggestions on our site. To f urther market this extraordinary project we propose you take your 5 sec respawn time to tall the rest of the server about this, so that we’ll have a greater variety of opinions in the discussions. This also enables YOU to be heard in the community if you want an issue to be looked at and discussed, come to one of our staff and tell us about it and we will do our best to provide a suitable article involving the issue  However, our efforts will only matter if you take some of your time to join us in discussions and pass the word on  I am, and im sure most of you are, such a great fan of all the great moments in AC and would like to emphasize it and further develop the AC community using this tool.

All there is to day now, is thanks for reading this and I sincerely look forward to discussing issues on our site
We look for a fresh start and really appreciate your time and opinions  Thank you all, from the humble staff of ACN.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
danger

danger

Assault Cube News Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Assault Cube News   Assault Cube News Icon_minitimeDim 9 Mai - 6:27

Ty for the information. Wink
Rain
Admin
Rain

Assault Cube News Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Assault Cube News   Assault Cube News Icon_minitimeDim 9 Mai - 11:51

ty dude, i will be comme
http://rain.e-monsite.com
-Fr#aG-Nevada

-Fr#aG-Nevada

Assault Cube News Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Assault Cube News   Assault Cube News Icon_minitimeLun 10 Mai - 17:31

thanks for the new (bc) veri Very Happy
Contenu sponsorisé

Assault Cube News Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Assault Cube News   Assault Cube News Icon_minitime

Assault Cube News
Page 1 sur 1